DSEI is the world leading platform for innovative launches across the whole of the defence and security sector. At DSEI 2017 we expect to welcome over 34,000 attendees.
This audience will include over 300 high level speakers from Ministers, Senior Defence Staff and leading industry figures, and approximately 300 Programmed Delegations. DSEI has a proven track record of bringing the entire supply chain together on an unrivalled scale.
If your business depends on any of the following DSEI can deliver an audience to match your needs:
- Create relationships in the supply chain - DSEI is the place to meet over 1,600 suppliers from global companies
- Win international business
- Raise the profile of your company
- Align your brand with current military requirements
- 76% of our visitors are involved in the purchasing process
DON'T TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
The number, quality and diversity of the delegations visiting DSEI has long been a distinguishing feature of the event. The delegations include representatives of national governments, ministries concerned with defence and security, central defence staff, armed services and security agencies. They include top decision makers and influencers who are engaged in procurement decisions, identify future requirements or gaps in capability, shape future policy and develop operational strategies.
DSEI 2015 welcomed delegates from 121 countries, and had a record number of international delegations, Senior official visitors to DSEI represent the highest level within national governments, central defence staff, national armament directorates and armed services from land, sea, air and security.
At DSEI 2017 we expect to welcome:
- Over 255 Programmed Delegations
- In excess of 2,874 additional domestic and international delegations
- VIPs, including members of Official Overseas Defence Delegations and DSEI Defence Ministers & Service Chiefs of Staff and guests of the organiser
- 300 high level speakers from Ministers, Senior Defence Staff and leading industry figures
- Civil Service & Government
- Exhibitor Guests from Industry, Military and Government
- Industry Visitors
- Exhibitor Personnel
For our DSEI 2017 preparations, we have been working closely with Service Chiefs of Staff, Central Government and MOD project officers to develop ideas for DSEI 2017, and to discuss commitment and presence. We have full collaboration and support from the UK Secretary of State for Defence and his Ministerial Team, and, once again, expect unprecedented levels of attendance from UK Government Defence and Home Office Ministers, Service Chiefs of Staff and Senior MOD officials at DSEI 2017. DSEI 2017 is set to see the strongest levels of support from the UK Armed Forces.
The event hosted the strongest ever attendance from UK ministers and the UK MOD including:
- Secretary of State for Defence
- Minister for Defence Procurement
- Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs
- Minister for Security
- Minister of State for Defence for Veterans
- Minister of State for the Armed Forces
- Minister of State for Trade and Investment
- Lords’ Spokesperson for Defence
The MOD also fielded a strong team, epitomised by the attendance of:
- Chief of the Defence Staff
- Chief of Materiel
- First Sea Lord
- Chief of the Air Staff
- Chief of the General Staff
- Chief of Materiel (Fleet)