ROYAL AIR FORCE: MOD Counter Small UAS (C-sUAS) Capability Development and Rapid Procurement Strategy
13 Sep 2019
- An overview of the observations and assumptions that have driven MOD’s approach;
- An overview of the ends, ways and means of the strategy ( including lines of effort, Governance, single Service responsibilities, R&D, as well as X-Govt and international coherence);
- An overview of the rapid procurement model and the Defence C-sUAS Rapid Innovation Cell as Boscombe Down;
- MOD’s C-sUAS system evaluation process, and improved industry engagement;
- How industry can get involved.
SpeakersPeter Clarke, Head of C-sUAS Rapid Innovation Cell, Defence UAS Capability Development Centre - Ministry of Defence UK