FCAS: Future prosperity and ‘Generation Tempest’
An opportunity for discussion on the prosperity benefits of the programme, the impact it has across the four nations of the UK, the prospect of a ‘Generation Tempest’ and the ongoing efforts to ‘digitise the industry’.
- What impact do you see the FCAS programme having on opportunities in the combat air sector over the next decade?
- What kind of skills and roles do you think will become increasingly important for the programme?
- The term ‘Generation Tempest’ has been used to refer to a whole generation of young people who will get opportunities and grow with this programme. How is the programme already benefitting young people across the industry?
- What opportunities are there for the supply chain, and maybe even non-traditional defence suppliers, as a result of the programme?
- How does this programme contribute to the regional ‘levelling up’ priority of the Government?