FCAS: Ground-breaking technology
15 Sep 2021
Innovation , Future Operational Requirements
An opportunity to highlight the investment in R&D being driven from the programme and the ground-breaking technology being developed.
- What breakthroughs has the FCAS Technology Initiative (TI) already achieved?
- How does the work of FCAS TI relate to the now-launched Concept and Assessment phase to actually design and purchase a combat air system?
- What benefits can open systems architecture offer FCAS, and the broader Air domain?
- FCAS is more than just a core platform: what parts of the whole ‘system’ most excite you?
- How important a requirement is dominating the information space for the Future Combat Air System?
- What role do non-traditional industry partners have in delivering novel technologies and stimulating new approaches?
- Is appropriate consideration being offered to sustainability matters, in parallel to core technological activity?