FCAS: Air advantage through alliance
An opportunity to discuss the benefits of working with partner nations as an international programme, the shared threats and what each national industry can bring to the table.
- Why is the strategy for a Future Combat Air System international by design?
- What are the shared threats that the UK, Italy and Sweden are having to anticipate and respond to?
- Have international industry partners been playing an integrated role in the programme to date, and what are the plans for this going forward?
- What can each nation and their national industry lead bring to the table for the Future Combat Air System?
- Is the programme open to bringing other partners on-board?