FCAS: A digital revolution
A discussion on the vision for a radical transformation in military acquisition and a sixth-generation combat air enterprise on a ‘digital first’ footing.
- What benefits can simulated design and testing have in terms of cost and time?
- What steps need to be taken to put the UK’s combat air industry on a ‘digital first’ footing?
- What parallels are being expolited from work in civil aerospace and other non-traditional sectors?
- Will digital ways of working have a positive impact on the environment?
- How has the UK’s combat air industry demonstrated its capabilities in this area to date?