The second of these webinars will discuss innovation in the space sector and will tackle the following questions:
- What’s our working definition of innovation?
- What’s the state of the innovation scene in the UK at the moment?
- How do we compare to (and learn from) international partners?
- What are the main blockers to innovation, what can we use to overcome these?
- How do you envisage big and small organisations – from government and primes to the smallest start-ups – can work together to maximise benefits?
- What are the most exciting ideas coming out of the UK at the moment?