High Power Counter-IED Portable Antennas
COJOT is providing High Power Counter-IED Portable Antennas in different versions. These antennas can be used especially on portable platforms for various applications.
Have a look at a selection of our antennas below:
- WB25175XT | 25-175 MHz | 50 W
- The WB25175XT is a high performance manpack VHF antenna supporting high-power transmission.
- WB25512XR | 25-512 MHz | 50 W
- The WB25512XR manpack VHF/UHF antenna is targeted at portable high-power jamming applications within the 25 – 512 MHz frequency range.
- WD1350XQ | 118-512 MHz | 75 W
- The WD1350XQ is a rugged, high performance manpack antenna with a high power rating that is particularly suited for jamming applications. Due to its centre-fed design, the antenna does not require a ground plane for proper operation.
- HD827XQ | 790-2700 MHz | 80 – 175W
- The HD827XQ is a high gain omni Manpack antenna covering the GSM, 3G and 4G LTE bands. The antenna is particularly suited for high power jamming applications.
Get in contact with us at the DSEI 2023 in London at stand number H1-110.