Naval Navigation and Bridge Systems for Surface Combatants
Anschütz is a trusted partner for more than 50 navies worldwide. We deliver our system solutions to the world's most advanced naval programmes, such as Type 26 and Type 31 for the UK Royal Navy, we are under contract for the Royal Australian Navy's Hunter class frigate program, we provide integrated bridge systems to the Tamandaré-class frigates in Brazil, and we are partners with the German Navy for F125 and K130. Leveraging our experience from these most sophisticated naval programs, we design Warship Integrated Navigation and Bridge Systems (WINBS) as highly functional and flexible integrated solutions.
These solutions are based on a modular product range for naval navigation, steering control, tactical operations, and more. They are embedded within modern network infrastructure, scaled to the individual customer requirements, extended with customer-specific equipment, and fulfil the highest standards of system safety and security where required. WINBS is ANEP-77, Naval Ship Code, compliant, and can be used in part or as a whole to meet air traffic management (ATM) regulations for the control of aircraft.
- Advanced, IMO type-approved integrated navigation system provides reliable, consistent information and an immediate, comprehensive maritime picture for navigation and mission;
- Naval Radar application for enhanced surveillance capability and a common situational awareness in the surface and air domain, including for ATM purposes;
- WECDIS application for advanced tactical navigation and enhanced operability;
- Integration of Electro-Optical Sensors and Video Surveillance capability;
- Ability to integrate customer-specific sensors and systems in order to support fleet-wide commonality, logistics and training;
- Can be installed on customer-provided hardware, supporting virtual shared networks and hosted on a shared computer environment.