The NHS COVID Pass is available if you are registered with a GP in England and:
- Have had a full course of the COVID-19 vaccine (a full course is currently two doses of any approved vaccine).
- Have had your second dose of the vaccine at least two weeks prior to DSEI.
- Were vaccinated in England.
- And/or have logged your negative Lateral Flow Test results in the last 48 hours
- And/or have Proof of natural immunity based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of the event (including 10 days self-isolation following the result)
If you are using your negative Lateral Flow Test result to demonstrate your COVID-19 status, you can only access your NHS COVID Pass if you have registered and verified your identity on the app. You should also log your Lateral Flow Test results using the public reporting system. It can take up to two hours for your results to appear within the app.
If you are using your vaccination status to demonstrate your COVID-19 status, you can access your NHS COVID Pass whether or not you have verified your identity on the app. If you have not verified your identity, you will still be able to get your NHS COVID Pass.
IMPORTANT: Please keep in mind you will need to download and register for the NHS App, and check your status BEFORE travelling to DSEI.
A step by step guide on how to access your NHS COVID Pass is available on the NHS website.
If you are registered with an Armed Forces GP surgery it may be that your Surgery does not currently support the NHS App and you will need to show your English vaccination letter. Click here to get your letter.