How supply chains are supporting future combat air
SMEs and innovative suppliers will have an increasingly important role to play in helping deliver new combat air platforms. This session will see UK industry analyse the procurement challenges and opportunities that lie ahead for the Global Combat Air Programme, and how the integration of SMEs is key to a productive supply chain.
- Sharing industry’s key role in new Global Combat Air Programme
- Procurement and partnership: What opportunities are there to join the GCAP collaboration?
- What lies ahead before the development phase?
- Engaging across the supply chain - how do we bring greater innovation to bear within GCAP?
- Insights into the core platform concept and the structures being set up to deliver and be ready for the development phase in 2025
The session will conclude with a short Trade Talk: How to do business with Italy.