The number, quality and diversity of the delegations visiting DSEI has long been a distinguishing feature of the event. The delegations include representatives of national governments, ministries concerned with defence and security, central defence staff, armed services and security agencies. They include top decision makers and influencers who are engaged in procurement decisions, identify future requirements or gaps in capability, shape future policy and develop operational strategies.
DSEI 2015 welcomed delegates from 121 countries, and had a record number of international delegations, Senior official visitors to DSEI represent the highest level within national governments, central defence staff, national armament directorates and armed services from land, sea, air and security.
DSEI 2015 was visited by:
- Over 255 Programmed Delegations
- In excess of 2,874 additional domestic and international delegations
- VIPs, including members of Official Overseas Defence Delegations and DSEI Defence Ministers & Service Chiefs of Staff and guests of the organiser
- 300 high level speakers from Ministers, Senior Defence Staff and leading industry figures
- Industry Visitors
- Civil Service & Government
- Exhibitor Personnel
- Exhibitor Guests from Industry, Military and Government
Make a Stand Enquiry