DSEI 2013 has an excellent range of sponsorship opportunities, fitting all budgets, for companies that want to maximise their ROI and stand out above the crowd; packages include pre-show and on-site branding and lead generation opportunities. These packages create a platform for an exhibitor to deliver its vision, values and strategy to an international audience.
DSEI 2013 has a limited amount of bespoke Headline Packages – If you are interested in becoming one of these exclusive sponsors, please speak to a member of the DSEI team.
The comprehensive sponsorship opportunities vary in cost, profile and reach, providing additional presence and support to your stand presence.
Why consider sponsorship at DSEI?
Sponsorship can help you achieve your objectives in a number of ways, from press briefings creating positive publicity to branding on show bags to increase awareness within the exhibition.
Involvement in seminars and sponsorship of activities and features can enhance company image and positioning you as leaders in the market. High profile branding across the show or at key areas, can highlight your presence and location to visitors increasing your chances of seeing the people you want to see.
Stand out from your competitors, let visitors know about your products and convince them to spend more time with you.
We can design a sponsorship package that is aligned with your marketing campaign and budget and gets the attention of more than 28,000 visitors, putting you at the forefront of DSEI 2013.
- Capitalise on our website - website banners on www.DSEI.co.uk generated over 10,000 click throughs to sponsor companies in 2011. It is the primary registration tool for all visitors, with exclusive online areas for visitors and exhibitors for company promotion and to plan their days at the show
- The Official DSEI Smartphone App – DSEI 2011 launched an incredibly successful mobile app that had over 7000 downloads – we have a range of sponsorship opportunities to help you tap into that market
- Branding opportunities - endorse your stand presence and create brand awareness
- Seminar Theatre & Demonstration Area – with 4 showfloor seminar theatres in the Land, Naval, Air & Security zones, you can get closer to your target audience by sponsoring a theatre or demonstration area
- Exclusive Press Briefing - attract valuable media attention by holding a press conference for our accredited international defence and security media
- Illuminated poster signage - tie in imagery and messages with your overall campaign
- Banners along and in the aisle adjacent to your stand making sure your customers don’t bypass your stand