DSEI 2011 delivered 28,400 international attendees. A demographic breakdown for the 2011 event is shown below.
|28,440 Attendees||up 13%|
|1,391 Exhibitors||up 9%|
|121 Countries represented||up 23%|
|274 Individual Official Delegation members||up 27%|
|75 Official Defence Delegations||up 7%|
|796 VIPs in attendance||up 41%|
DSEI attracts the whole defence community and supply market. The main types that attend include:
- VIPs (including members of Official Overseas Defence Delegations and DSEI Defence Ministers & Service Chiefs of Staff and guests of the organiser)
- Industry Visitors
- Civil Service & Government
- Exhibitor Personnel
- Exhibitor Guests from Industry, Military and Government
In 2011 we delivered a record number of delegations:
- 75 Official Overseas Government Delegations
- 55 Countries were represented by an official delegation
- A record 22 Senior UK VIPs attended DSEI 2011
- 796 DSEI VIPs attended DSEI 2011
More information on the Delegation & VIP Visit Request Service
Core Visitor Job Function
DSEI visitors are involved in a wide range of essential functions, with the majority responsible for Operations, Procurement or Capability.
Overall, 74% of visitors to DSEI 2011 are involved in the purchasing process for their organisation.
Military Visitors' Assessment of DSEI 2011