In 2011, DSEI, the world leading defence and security exhibition, welcomed over 28,000 attendees.
Within that audience were top level international military staff, major procurement officials, and the entire industry supply chain, from large prime contractors to supplying companies.
DSEI has a proven track record of bringing the entire supply chain together, on an unrivalled scale.
- Overall attendees up 13% to 28,400
- Military attendance increased by 56%
- Official overseas delegation individuals up 27%
- 121 countries were represented, an increase of 23%
- Nearly 1,400 global defence & security suppliers of all sizes exhibited
- Over 86% of exhibitors were so satisfied that they said they would be returning to the 2013 event
- Exhibiting companies told us that they overwhelmingly ranked DSEI as the principle show they must be at amongst all events in the defence and security calendar
If your business depends on any of the following, DSEI can deliver an audience to match your needs:
- Create relationships in the supply chain – DSEI is the place to meet nearly 1,400 suppliers, from global companies such as General Dynamics and BAE Systems to Thales, Navantia, G4S, EADS and Daewoo Shipbuilding
- Win international business
- Raise the profile of your company
- Align your brand with current military requirements
- 75% of our visitors are involved in the purchasing process
Don't just take our word on it though
“Great show and showcase for the Defence sector.”
TEK Military Seating
“The DSEI exhibition in London has just closed, and by general acclamation, the show was a great success. A huge array of capabilities was on display; in a truly impressive and highly professional event … I would like to congratulate all of the exhibitors, and the organisers, for putting on a world class showcase for our talent.”
Bernard Gray (Chief of Defence Materiel), UK MOD writing in Desider Magazine, October 2011
‘‘A huge opportunity to see international customers and build better relationships with international delegations’’