Unmanned Aerial Systems 2013
We are pleased to announce that UAS 2013 will be running on September 9, ExCeL London, co-locating with DSEI 2013 for the first time. The main conference will take place on 9 September and then continue with UAS seminar content in the Unmanned Theatre on the DSEI show floor from 10-13 September.
In response to huge demand following from UAS 2012's success, this year's conference will once again be host to leading military technology experts, buyers and decision-makers in the unmanned air systems community who’ll listen to the policy makers that shape the industry.
The UAS team is working with leading experts from AUVSI, UAS CDC, BUSC, UAVS and Cranfield University to deliver a comprehensive programme on Remotely Piloted Air Systems (RPAS) including:
• Future capabilities
• Technologies and innovations
• Future civilian applications
UAS 2013 is the "one-stop" shop for anyone seeking to work within and learn about the Remotely Piloted Air Systems industry. Here is what our partners have to say about its importance to the industry:
"Bristol Unmanned Systems Conference, organisers of the Bristol International UAV Systems Conference, is collaborating with Clarion Events in the staging of its 2013 UAS Conference at DSEI and is coordinating an Academic Technology Workshop on Day 3 of the Conference. As much as the Bristol International UAV Systems Conference has been a standalone event in the past, the opportunity to draw in an audience from a much wider geographical and industrial base that attends DSEI was one that could not be passed over. Bristol Unmanned Systems Conference not only fully supports Clarion Events' 2013 UAS Conference, it endorses it to those who have attended the Bristol conference in the past. This will be a UAS Conference on a scale not seen before in the UK."
“UAVS recognises the benefits DSEi has brought to the UAS industry in the past by bringing customers and manufacturers together. The Unmanned Systems Showcase introduced in 2011 was an unqualified success with audiences far in excess of expectations. The staging of Clarion Events’ UAS Conference at DSEI in 2013 will provide an even bigger attraction for anyone interested in current and future UAS systems. UAVS is therefore very pleased to support this Conference.”
This unique event will build a European UAS community to forward advancements in unmanned capability development.
They’ll network, share knowledge, source products and solutions and listen to thought-leaders on latest capability developments.
Plus, all conference delegates will be able to attend DSEI for FREE from 10-13 September when they register for the UAS conference.
To find out more about the conference, download the agenda.
Registration for UAS 2013 is now open. Register here.
Why attend the UAS conference 2013?
- Listen to the thought leaders and policy makers who are shaping UAS requirements for the future
- Meet leading civilian and military technology experts working on the next generation of unmanned systems
- Interact with operational commanders recently returned from operations and listen to their feedback
- Evaluate leading commercial solutions and their relevancy to your future requirements
- Meet your colleagues and counterparts working on and operating with their own UAS
- Build new relationships unmanned systems community
- Tailor your own learning with additional workshop sessions.
- Take an active part in the feedback with the popular Q&A and panel discussions
- Speak to our team on securing introductions with your targeted audience – a unique networking opportunity.
- Take advantage of our excellent networking opportunities including refreshments, lunches and an evening drinks reception
- Benefit from the informal atmosphere designed to aid networking and discussion
At UAS 2012 the following delegates were in attendance:
12% Procurement leaders
5% Concepts and doctrine
18% Operational commanders
10% Programme managers
20% Research and technology
10% Security services